You will find a list of all tours on our
Hoi An – Nha Trang or Nha Trang – Hoi An
The tour can start in Hoi An and in Nha Trang depending on your wishes.
6 Days – 5 Nights
Landscape type is jungle & rain forest. Ho Chi Minh Trail, Orphan house, Green tea plantation, Battle fields of Vietnamese war, Cultures with farming and hunting like in middle age, Elephants riding, Waterfall Thac Dray Nur
Day 1: Nha Trang – Lak Lake (Hồ Lắk close to Liên Sơn)
– Wooden bridge
– Fishing village
– Sugar cane farm, rice field and landscape in the mountains
– E’de minority village
– Cashew nut factory .
– Brick factory. Overnight in Long house nearby Lak Lake (Hồ Lắk).
– Elephant riding (optional)
Day 2: Lak Lake – Buon Ma Thuot
– M’Nong minority village
– Taking boat to cross the river
– Pepper and coconut plantation
– Trekking along waterfall and swimming. Overnight in Buon Ma Thuot city
Day 3: Buon Ma Thuot – Plaiku
– Sightseeing along mountain.
– Popcorn and coffee plantation. Overnight in Plaiku city.
Day 4: Plaiku – Kontum
– Lake and green tea plantation
– Vinh Son orphanage and Bana minority village
– 135 year old french wooden church. Overnight in Kontum
Day 5: Kontum – Kham Duc
– visit of historical war battle field
– Ho Chi Minh trail and hanging bridge
– Riding through the jungle. Overnight in Kham Duc.
Day 6: Kham Duc – Hoi An
– Scorpion waterfall
– K’tu minority village
– Pineapple farm and rice-paper village. End of the tour in Hoi An.